Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blank thoughts

Blank thoughts become a masterpiece
At times I think the world lives 4 me to say the least
I feast on the cash or on these girls
But I choke when they cry bout wanting diamonds and pearls

How bout you take a blow pop and suck on it
Or play this game called "Life, try ya luck on it.
I'm still single, got a couple jobs, and no babies.
Yet bitch niggas get all the dimes, ain't that right ladies??

But nah this aint about being mad at other genders
Cuz if a group of yall wanted 2 fight me, I'd surrender
This just another random mind explosion
Done by the secret that the Galaxy is withholding

And you dont want the truth, you jus living for the now
Yet u bitchin bout ya life, and I can't imagine how
I can tell u bout ya self, n u deny it left n right
But in the back of ya mind, u saying that I'm right

Why dont I have an off switch? Cuz I'm built for today
Y Spectacular doin these grind offs claimin it aint gay?
Sometimes u gotta forgive me 4 what I say
Cuz I seem to careless, I jus was born this way.

Blank thoughts can become such classics
Flippin over obstacles, straight doin gymastics
I'm spittin out these thoughts, but I'm losing saliva
Someone please tell me when my times up?
Times up...
iGFE/GCE/ADD..tha usuall lol

No comments:

Post a Comment