Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm So....

I'm so Harlem Born, Jersey Raised
Fat Booty Chick Crazed
Sees pain yet remain unfazed
Looks at beauty n stay amazed
I'm So fitted Cap, tight tee
Jeans with my Nike's
Jumps out the box to be free
Climbin up the status tree
I'm so August 13 in 80's
A leo at a young age gettin all the ladies
Love em all back, but i dont need babies
Leader of the New School, Class is so crazy
I'm so Puerto Rican, Dominican spice
Put dat curried goat with the beans n rice
If she aint got neither in her, i'll go in twice
Compliment a pretty chick so she can feel nice
I'm so Life Living
Love Giving
Dance Crazing
Time Lazing
Smart Talking
Smooth Walking
Money Making
Girl Taking (only for a good reason :) )
I'm So Matriix City,
Houstatlantvegas Boy,
ADDin Up 24/7
GFE Prezident
Asshole Gentleman Intelligent V's Up Tongue Out Status All Mutha Fuckin DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment