Monday, April 6, 2009

I do it for the Ladies ( Life of a Gentleman)

What is it about a girl that has me so focused?
Is it her body?
Her style?
Her hair?
Her smile?
Shorty ask me to do something, gets done before her heartbeat
But a dude asks me 2 go do something, I'm Like, "He got 2 feet"
I Don't do shit 4 the homies: that motto is so crazy
Females are so different cuz i do it 4 the ladies
They got this hard shell, gettin soft on the inside like caramel
When will I say no 2 a girl? only time will tell
When they stop lookin beautiful
When they quit with those looks
When they stop with those "Thank You Dan" that gets me hooked
It is what it is. Jus take what's given.
I'm really not complaining, I'm jus living
Put a smile on her face when she havin a bad day
Top her off with some laughter, I do it that way.
If she needs a superman, I'll come a runnin
The duties of a gentleman, but I'll get what's comin
Cuz they my only Kryptonite, a damsel in distress
It's really tough job, n I sometimes need some rest.
But I'll never stop treatin girls the way I do
Unless you disrespect me, then it's no love for you.
This is all true story, if it might sound crazy.
I Go the Fuck In when i do it for the ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment