Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sea Of Heartbreak (90s Flow)

I remember the days.
Back when I had faith
Times of touching & teasing
But it wasnt always that case
Used to quench my thirst
Juices running down my face
Always let you come first
No urge to win that race
If I had one wish
Back when I had faith
Coulda been happily ever after
Back when it was that case
When the tears started running
Flowing down your face
Back when you were in orbit
Shot our love out of your space
But you used to love me 
Back when I had faith
I told you once before
Back when it was that case
Couldn't draw the path straight
Wish I could have back traced
I meant backtrack
But for all that, you couldn't wait
So now, I gets no love
I don't have faith
Faded pictures in a lock box
I closed that case
Threw it in the old river of tears
Made by your face
Never to to be seen again
Sunken into the sea of heartbreak


No comments:

Post a Comment