Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Diamonds & Gold


Cries diamonds & bleeds gold

When she orgasms, release rose gold

Storms from the pink clouds.

Pink matter

Strawberry bubblegum

Before the snatch snatches me away 

Let me go back to topic

But I've already seen you topless

So once again I stop it

Before this becomes another visual on your physical

Lets change clothes, fade this to black

Now again, she cries diamonds & bleeds gold

Someone like her is so priceless

More like precious 

But no weight could disguise her worth

Her love & affection would deem as riches

So many others can't retrieve theirs

Inflation. Market Crash. Liquidation. Laundering. Larceny.

Come to me as an advisor to fix their assets

Assist in their investments n decisions

However, a queen reminded me, you soon wont have the time for that

You can knock sense into em, still wont get a quarter back

Staying in their pocket

Light on the defensive end

I got a wide open route to receive mine

Question is what is mine?

Before I could find out, its intercepted

And they lose that point, they forget it

Got me thinking I played for the wrong team

A word to the wise

Know you're worth in your eyes

Don't let anybody tell you zirconium & copper in disguise


No comments:

Post a Comment