Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Beneath This Skin

Beneath this skin


My soul is like a walk-in closet
But on the hanger there's skeletons
Fresh faces to wear
Open mind to throw on as fear & doubt tries to rain on me
Beneath this skin
So much emotion bottled up like a potion
Pour it out as I write this piece
But you'll just think that I never care
Cuz my face only shows one look
In your eyes 
No piece could keep you at peace
Even the different things I do don't make me different to you
And that right there works my nerves
You say certain things to strike my nerves
And wear certain clothes that bites your curves
That ignites my whole nervous system
I gets to shaking when I seen you naked
First time reading your body 
Something like goosebumps
Even that look on your face got my heart in a race
How can you make lust look innocent?
Not sure if its heaven sent 
Or If I'm indulged by your heaven scent
But like myself, you got scars, bruises, and cuts
Even when you cum, you are still so numb
You don't see this as ongoing series
More like a reboot, replay or a reshoot
Never even gets off the cutting room floor
Hard head make a soft ass they say
And as much as we butt heads being stubborn
I might as well just make ya booty my pillow
Instead of feeling hurt, how about we heal each other's wounds?
I swear beneath this skin, there's a door to let you in



No comments:

Post a Comment