Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Obituary

Rest in peace to my sanity
I need peace in my calamity
Rigid mind waves. flow lost its way
Shit gotten offsides. Guess it's foul on the play
Really one you shouldn't fuck wit. Bitches stay on that duck shit
Niggas love to snitch n run quick
Authority start with their threats quick.
No fucks given now I'm giving less
Page in life on halt, need to refresh
Vulnerable heart, need a steel vest
Exterminate the nonsense, I don't need pests
Hoodie up, kicks on, snappy on the dome
Tat myself up, got my story on my body
Always out to get it I never stay home
Feet up in office while y'all waiting in the lobby
Unfinished bio. So I gotta keep livin
Care for the people, I gotta keep givin
Chicks wanna taste; put my dick in her face
Over step boundaries don't know their place.
So much on mind, I need shit on file
Instead I pack my issues on a pile
Give y'all all inches. Y'all takin miles
Beating these cases, accepting all trials
All I demand is a Lil respect
Even though what I do might get some neglect
One day I'll gain my clarity
Get away from all this severity


No comments:

Post a Comment