Wednesday, December 5, 2012

If I Were Different

I wonder if I were hood would I be good
Chicks love that gangsta shit, so misunderstood
Maybe if I were an athlete, play around with hearts
Getting brain from my tutors so I'll always stay smart
Sweet heart, kappa angel, damn I shoulda joined a frat
Spankin chicks with my paddle cuz they kinky like that.
Shoulda taken Singin seriously, serenade the pussy
Turn her on by every note to make her insides gushy
Damn a shoulda taken boxing, you know chicks love a fighter
Beat the pussy round for round, just might be an all nighter
Shoulda been the nerdy type, bad girls love a dude with smarts
Study up on the Kama sutra so I can sex into art
Shoulda stuck to being a hoe, lie to keep these chicks around
Never falling for any of em, that would only keep me down
Yet I'm down. On the ground. Never allowed to get back up.
Cuz I chose to be the good guy, and that leads nothing to bad luck

No comments:

Post a Comment