Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Not Sober

DJ tells the crowd "Last Call"
But I'm still on the 1st round
A siren dancin on my lap
Hips correlate to the sound

She's givin me shots of this. Giving me cups of that
Going "Baby sip this slow" "Daddy drink this fast"
She leaves away from me. I find a hotel key.
Saying meet me in 30. Zoom over in a hurry

When I touchdown at the place
I find a slight grin on her face
Asks me "Are you into drugs?"
" I got something that you might love"

Then she said "Take this..." What's this?
She slowly lifted up her dress
Saying "If you hit this..Yes THIS,
You will forget about the rest

From the first sip, I was faded
Damn maybe I should waited
I'm not sober, body's colder
Don't want this feeling to be over

Drunk from what she's giving up
Knowing my limit, can't get enough
Lips are numb, can't feel my face
All I remember is her taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment