Friday, October 5, 2012

Meteor Showers

Meteors falling down
Looks like a laser light show
This just one of my light flows
Ya skin creates a light glow

In ya eyes I see my reflection
Our touch causes connection
Connection causes erection
Erection leads to sexin

Rocks come down, no direction
Just fall anywhere on earth
These relations could lead to a birth
Our own rock star coming out the turf

But let's see these vowels, U & I
Legs create a V as I get inside
Wish I could have a 3way with 2 of you.
But instead of 2, I got all of you

And honestly it's fine with me
The noise we make shakes up the trees
As asteroids fall, public starts to flee
Only ones left are us in the debris

It was just meteors falling down
Lookin like a laser light show
This was just a light flow
Falling star gives you a light glow

No comments:

Post a Comment