Friday, July 27, 2012

Spaced Out

She asks me "what's on ya mind?"
She feels blessed to me express me
As my words break her senses free 
See my vision, feel my pain
Hear the thoughts of victory, smell the reign 
Taste the blood pumpin through my veins 
That's my fuel that powers up this train
Keep on Pushin, keep on runnin
Beat my chest, my heart keep drummin
The bass and a thump like the bass in the truck
Ignorant levels I don't give a fuck
Flows speak volumes, verses make waves
Preaching the word got you feeling saved
Pressing on lips that stay on my dick
Y'all love wet cement, full of cracks not paved. 
Taking care better my wealth and health
Niggas going ghost, I'm just going stealth
Cuz I'll be around without making sounds
But y'all feel my presence like an ass to the belt.
Simple shit spat out, making a mess
Organizing my thoughts, it's for the best
Before I go saying outlandish shit
Like lemme see if you still got my dick on ya breath.
Convinced I might need therapy 
Mind needs a flush, I think this is clarity
Think I hit her with the Home alone shocked face
Just because she blasted off into my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment