Saturday, April 14, 2012

Materialism Bullshit

I got the illest visions; motion sickness views
I double up. I like to take my Ls in twos
Match up in my winnings; get more than I earn
Saving it in the bank; no funds to burn
Extinguish. Sudden fires I call shopping sprees
No more new snapbacks please
I just know I gotta run
Dreams of property is what I've become
Like a bad doctor, no patience
A kid who gotta pee so bad, so anxious
Dealing with fossil ass niggas, too ancient
Don't give a fuck about them, so blatant
Maybe I should have said blunt
Take it to ya face, while she smoke it through her cunt
Fall into a faceplant cuz you were trying to stunt 
Ya girl tryna kick it, or is she trying to punt?
Damn, dudes all Rozay grunting me
Cuz they girls wanna go half on a son with me
Good hair make a chick get out of WACK
You n her a torn weave, y'all must have lost track 
She in my phone talking she want that old thing back 
But im on the other line like FUCK THAT
Banged on her threw a v neck on
Cargos hyperdunks and my snappy strong 
Hit the road in my Chevy, yeah I'm riding heavy 
If say so, music on ignorant, never lay low
I say though, I'm paid though, need some more income 
That can reach up to some halos, I want all that and then some 
Fuck ya life, ya feelings and Whatchu heard trick
You just got gangbanged by me, myself and my dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment