Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl. Blow out ya candles
Today you're the queen. Got ya servants at the mantle 
I know you probably got everything on ya list 
I don't have a present for ya, but I got this 
You a strong bull, grabbing life by the horns 
Cuz you a Taurus, the traits you got when you were born 
Blood of the promise land. I could never tell 
Heart of a NY chick, ya accent shows it well 
Small body, yet ya booty gettin plump these days 
I thank ya boyfriend for that, don't care whatchu say 
Even though it's rare when I see you 
We always stay in touch 
Eachother's company is rationed 
But time is appreciated much 
Clutch times. Talkin bout the future 
The roads we have paved 
Over Chicken parm n linguini 
Olive Garden was the wave 
Nothing more than great friends 
Whether we act serious or not 
I say outlandish stuff to make you laugh 
Cuz I like ya smile a lot 
You out there fighting for our country 
Then saving lives at work by day 
Yet we all fighting this war 
Against a chick named Sallie Mae 
But hey, we'll live, we'll survive 
We all just thankful to be alive 
You got the keys with push to start 
So I truly respect ya drive 
Such a great friend to me My parents refer to you as Kennedy 
Bright is ya future I see though Not as bright as your cheeks glow 
On ya face though 
No disrespect though 
You woke up as the queen and you deserve it 
Happy Birthday, hope ya blessings are worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment