Thursday, March 29, 2012

Untitled

Mind looking like a Picasso classic
So many shapes and colors, very abstract
Painted by broken hearts and dreamers
Lost lovers or schemers, hidden troubles and steamers
Well there actually gassers. Help light the fuse to the bomb
Breaking point is very fragile, thin glass struck by my palm
Let me burn let me burn, let me walk while I'm in flames
Voice in my head is telling me "Destroy every one that trash ya name"
But I'm still the same ol me, unless yall cloned me during my accident
Guess he tagging up ya girls walls and covered ya cars in dents
Mental conversations, but everyone's yelling
The quiet one has the solution but he's not telling
I should leave this alone, call it a haiku
I should start over, My Name is Dan, how are you?
Even with glasses on, I need to regain my focus
The world I'm in is an illusion. nothin but hocus pocus

No comments:

Post a Comment