Thursday, March 29, 2012

LESSONS IN LOVE

They ask me "What is love? I head bop to the taught
On this black and white board, students waiting to get taught
But the lessons in living color, told by a Fly Girl
Claims shes a diamond princess but I fell for her pearl
Kiss it before I dive in, fresh water on the deep end
Resurrect the feelings she lost from her last trend
Or last boyfriend, to me they are only phases
Til you find the one that's real for you, all that old shit erases
Like chalk on the sidewalk with rain pouring down
Colors of lies and deception just seep into the ground
And create a tree of memories and on top is the newest branch
Watch the wind make our leaves dance like they were in a trance
1 emotion 2 Hearts 3 words to explain
That reaction I get when world wanna mention her name
Admire her instructions, watching her demonstrations
When I'm numb, she comes close to return my circulation
Backspacin, I mean back track
To this first lesson, I reply that
Love is a way of life I don't want I let go.
I just thought I should let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment