Thursday, March 17, 2011

WINNING & LEGGGO NEEDS TO STOP!!!

Ever since Charlie Sheen hit the nut house and started talking about WINNING and TIGER BLOOD, and with rappers using a lazy term for "Lets Go" replacing it with a mispelled building block, America has gone ignorant. Negroes from Negronia (LOOK IT UP) and countless affiliates with such a nation have abused such terminologies to the point I don't want to win nor do I want to GO anywhere.
See, when I was a kid, LEGOS looked like this:
NOW, LEGGGO has changed the world having Twitter heads goin like THIS:

Personally I was a Kinex man, and for this OD reasoning is why I'm happy Kinexing or some other stupid slang hasn't come up. Me? I blame Jae Millz, Chris Brown, And Trey Songz for making this slang so famous. Can't hate em for it, but I can hate those who abuse it!

NEXT UP: WINNING....
How can I really put this nicely...NOT EVERYONE IS WINNING. YOU WERE LOSING BEFORE CHARLIE SHEEN AND YOU'RE LOSING AFTER HIM. I admire people's confidence booster, but seriously, you're making yourself feel better inspired by THIS GUY:
How are yall winning? If you lose your house, car and job but find 5 bucks on the ground, YOU STILL LOSING!! You can go on a trip, but still be there doing the SAME NOTHING you did at home. Congrats, you just wasted 500 dollars. YOU LOSING!! Not every beneficial event considered you winning, blessed maybe, but WINNING?!?! Nah, you good.

TIGER BLOOD: Sheen considered it his blood type. Diddy Considered it the new Ciroc n Cranberry. The last thing I want to think about drinking my favorite Vodka is that I'm drinkin Sheen Blood. Thats my issue.

The question is: WHEN WILL IT AL END?!?! Well its obvious. Sooner then you think. Slang doesn't last forever. When's the last time you heard "da bomb" "stupid dope" "phat" "dynamite"??? Give it time and they will leave out of your sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment