Friday, March 25, 2011

Sailing Not Selling (Freestyle)



they say once the fame hits, they will pressure you
I'm already boxed in, raise the gas fumes
here they come with the old news, they say I lost my fucking mind when my dad died too soon
this is how it was back in high school, the same fucking demons making me lose my cool
then the loneliness, then the phoniness
mixed in with hormones when I know everybody's boneing
I never tried to talk, I never tried to win
cause being a fat kid, you just eat your sins
but losing that weight just make me gain friends
but what comes with what your gain-ing?
fast-forward, back to track to what I got next
I just keep thinking a talent gift comes with its own hex
but nobody cares what's next? causes it just me running on this track and I didn't flex
I always cared about people that never gave a fuck about me
cause when the relationship was evenly, i knew that was oddly
but what surprised me, was that I A.M. P.(Aaron McMillan Productions) my originality

Written By Aaron M.

No comments:

Post a Comment