Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boredom Session Vol 3

90plus summers, so its Jacob status
Shirts off flow, washboard wreaks havoc
Like girls in they sundresses or they daisy lukes
Wanna see em pop dat thang for me, Uncle Luke
Ewww sounded like I bit off of Young Money
Words drip like honey, hop onto you like bunnies
My boredom ignites bombs in ya mind
While ya gears start shiftin, I'm steady on my grind
Curly hair don't care I say
They go circles round you, you stickin one way
I wonder why they wanna repeat history
Cuz most heroes are legends, so you wanna repeat misery?
New large man n charge n a rainbow haired freak
Lost 2 the shots I'm throwin? Guess ya mind weak.
Woulda thought I smoked the way I express
these sciptures is food for yall to eat n digest
But I'm such a mess, damn I need a napkin
Wipe the sweat off back in action like "What's Happenin?"
I'm still goin off, when will I finish this?
Wanna know what's in my mind? Put it on ya christmas list
Welp think I'm finito wit this session
Class is over kiddies, I hope you learned ya lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment