Monday, March 22, 2010

Somethin Funny

So I'm On The FB Tryna Post Some Enlightening Status. My Goal Was To Write "I'm In Love With My Life". I Knew SOMEONE Was Gunna Like My Status (I Feel Like I Should Get A Shirt Dat Says "Mr. Like My Status" LOL). But Anyway, My iPod Touch Acts Retarded Sometimes, And I Guess I Pressed The Send Button After I Wrote Love. AS SOON AS IT WAS POSTED. Girls Was LOVIN It. Awww. I'm Happy For You Dan. Not Again. I wanted To Be Like, "WHOOPS" Then I Said, FUCK IT. So, I Hit Up A Couple Of My Lady Friends To Write Some Outlandish Shit On My Status...Just To Keep The Feelin Goin Lol. One Wrote,

"i'm so happy you decided to go public with us dan...i can really see the commitment...so tonight its me and you...LL clee daddy:)"
Another Went,
"=D Awwww babe, why you didn't tell me sooner?!
I sooooo love you more, gish you can't keep hiding these things from me sheesh ...
Another Gunna Say,
"with waka flocka? me too lol"
The Funniest One Was One Of My Niggas Sayin,
"Lolz hahahahaha y you lyin dan you prolli n love wit booties dribblin"

That Last One I Could Agree With Lol.


All and All, I love the Fact How People React On These Public Websites When They See Someone In Love or Happy. CRAZY HATERS. CRAZY EXAGGERATORS. OR JUST CRAZY PEOPLE WHO CARE TOO MUCH. Reading The Comments I Could Tell Who Was Who. Lookin At Past Statuses I Could Tell Now Also. So Watch What Business You Post On Ya FB. Be Broad Wit Ya Shit For Real. Cuz Niggas Care Too Much Bout Some People's Lives lol...Oh Yeah. If You In Love. Keep It Between You And Her...And Ya Family...YA REAL NON-SOCIAL NETWORK Family lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment