Saturday, August 22, 2009

She Walked By...Quick Recap

She walked by wit her man n his kid...
She's so happy
Why stop her?
Our connection is dead
I dropped her
I shouldnt even think 2 put the line back on
But in my mind, Its that damn Ne-Yo Song...
Do yo ever think of me?
Went Amistad on the pain, GIVE US FREE!!
I just Zoned Out like Millz
Seein U was like Ice down my back I had Chills
Switched 2 these new chicks dat give me thrills
I laugh at myself for sayin new chicks
This growin lion got new tricks
They got names for me that I wouldn't repeat
Jus cuz they like the way I Hit It 2 The Beat
But I don't wife em, cuz commitment aint cheap
I aint feelin froggy, nobody tryna leap
Jus wanna admire the beauty, or the booty
Of the cutie in the sundress, while she restin on my chest
After some great sex...
I'm silly for that last line
All this real shit take time
But the thoughts in my mind I had 2 put down
Da Day I smiled n Faded Into The Background.

No comments:

Post a Comment