Sunday, August 30, 2009

HERE


Today i came up with the song I think might just be something good to respond to. No lyrics or finalized instrumental song but it's getting there along with other ideas I have. Nothing really special happen today, just another boring in my crib so I made two beats. I down myself and the things that do well because I don't think I'm the hottest, there are plenty of producers, singers, songwriters and other people great at what they do. I just think i'm ok, i stumble on some good ideas but i just do this because i absolutely love music. Different ideas, sounds, etc. but anyway, I was thinking about all the talented people around me, musically and personally. if we had the chance for the world to listen to us, what would we say? would we stay who we are or be this facade we picture in our head for people to view as good people? me personally, come in the door the same way you are. don't change not a goddamn thing. you are you and this is what you want to do. born, raised, troubled, struggled, love, hate, strive, earn, learn, want, need, breathe, smoke, drink, shit, piss, fuck, dream, pray, walk, talk, die HERE. HERE is where people are and strive to be at. your dreams are here, your life lives here. the differece between you and the world..... what you do HERE. HERE is now, past and future. let's see what we can do.... HERE. the idea is universal, i'll keep you posted if you stay here. lol just playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment