Thursday, March 19, 2015

Untitled By @Dachie_333

Started off as a small situation 
With hands of infatuation and a bond that 
Can only expose our sensitive places 
In a way that traps your mind body soul and your entire being
It was cool it was safe it was chill
Until the thrill became deeper than a steep hill and the excitement of our love began to grow in a still fixture 
We're stuck.
Stuck between each other's love like a fly caught in a web and now you're my dinner
I devour your mind as you.... devour my behind....the peaceful place we allow our souls to rest and and the gruesome place we Allow our fears to grow... 
Come run away with me , somewhere far where we leave no trace of what once resided in this place 
Manipulate my mind and stimulate my medulla strip me of my stubborn ways so that I can give you the best of me in raw
Unadulterated ways.
How did we even get here? I mean
We started off as a small situation with hands of infatuation and a bond that exposed our sensitive places 
But now here we are with our lives intertwined ..so closely knit it is impossible to synthesize 
We went from lust to love from just being beneath each other to live above
The standards of how young lovers should be. Maybe this was meant to be
Or maybe you were just meant for me. Because now you're stuck 
And there's no way to Escape this web

No comments:

Post a Comment