Monday, November 3, 2014

LunaSolMiami - The Experience By @Mini_DeeLight

I love So during the weekend my friend Dara expanded her yoga fit life going to this weekend getaway known as LunaSolMiami. This is her quick story....
This past weekend I went on my first yoga retreat. I knew what I wanted to get out of it but I had no idea I would that and then some. When you truly experience the concept of yoga; connecting the mind, body, and soul; it can leave you at a loss for words. Even on the verge of tears because it's such an intense experience. I connected with myself on a spiritual level that I've only read about and I only know this is the beginning of a new level of practice for me. Not only did I connect with myself on a new level, I put myself in a situation to connect with others. And I know I've created bonds that will last far beyond this past weekend. Forever grateful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment