Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Dreams

I've been down a road of screw ups & melt downs
Feeling like nothing's getting lifting from the ground
So my mind steady pacing, visions begin racing
Of my summer dreams, reveries of certain things

Sun hits my body 70 plus mornings
Nothing in shorts and a tanks what i'm mourning
Tired of hoodies coats sweatpants and skully life
Random trips to cookouts with some water ice

Six Flags, Dorney Park, or we at the beach?
At the park workouts or out for exotic eats?
short sleeve buttons open to show the chest
tats hibernated for 9 months its over for rest

Outside of this summer fun I got goals
Money up and bills caught up while new obstacles unfold
My life gunna catch up with my brand's success
Finally living on my own again I'd feel blessed

No more thinking stupid, actions gotta get smarter
Cuz I know my past mistakes only made shit harder
My family needs me more than ever now
The leader of the pact is what they need now

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams become reality
I don't want my dreams to lead to fatality
The reality that I am created to be a winner
Come alive in the summertime is my quote forever

No comments:

Post a Comment