Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just Because

Just Because I Don't Talk About My Life, Doesn't Mean My Life Is Perfect. We All Have Our Flaws And Fallacies. Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid. Some Things Aren't Meant For Opinions. For Advice. For Observation. Some People's Logic Doesn't Intervene With The Type Of Lifestyle I Endure On The Regular. Quite Frankly Most Logic Is Deemed As Settling, Mediocre. And Just Plain Stupid. So I'm Selective Of Who I Say Things To. For The Most Part, People Gotta Realize Not Everyone Is A Good "Diary" or "Therapists" Lips Are Loose. And Opinions Are Bias. If They're Not Factual Or A Given Study, I Don't Want To Hear It Half The Time. I Don't Want 3rd Parties Coming To Me About Things They've Heard From Others. I Don't Want People Who Can't Relate Try To Relate. Cuz Honestly Not Even To Be Cocky I'm A Rare Breed. Different Type Of Dude In Some Aspects. But Just Because I'm Different Doesn't Mean I Don't Endure The Same Problems. I Just Deal With Them Different. Just Because I Stay To Myself Or People Don't Know Much About Me Doesn't Mean I Know Everything. I Am Never Perfect. I Keep My Business To A Select Few. Some Things Might Slip To Others But Hey, Everyone Has That "Oh Look, Its An Ear That Can Hear" Phase

No comments:

Post a Comment