Thursday, February 2, 2012

Soft Flows

I'm wakin up in a cold sweat. Nah, I'm outside in the rain
Every opportunity comin my way, is heading down the drain
I'm such a mystery, you can't find all the clues
I got everything to gain, I have nothing to lose

I never stand alone, affiliate with some crews
See the red of bloodshed, and yet they sing the blues
Truce. A white flag in my pack pocket
To wipe my face from these wars, the key to stop it.

Heavy metal. Head bangin to these solos
Chicks used to love me when I rode dolo
But suddenly our connections become estranged
They see me with a team, they claiming I changed.

These new chicks eye me down like its open season
My new chick got the shotty lookin for a reason.
Fire & Ice attention. Warm em up. Cool her down
They say I'm touchin the flames, but I'm not hellbound

Justin Timberlake. Future Sex Love Sounds
Classic bouts with her pussy, I need another round
Whole wide world. But it seem small
Are my circles too tight? Are there any at all?

Am I bound rise or I'm just destined to fall?
I'm not in a perfect picture, I'll point out every flaw
This is my curtain call, I might put out an encore
But the directors holding me back, cant perform anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment