Monday, October 17, 2011

SPACED (Undone)

I swear I started this piece of work like 3 times
I'm usually no regrets. no rewind
I redefine the lines that your eyes are blessed with
Hope you take it in, properly digest it.

Rocket to the moon, on them spaced out flows
Coolin on the Enterprise, thats how space time go
Reaching for the stars, got me climbing up to Mars
But these are Kindergarten bars, as childish as they are

The L's I take are subliminal, your L's are visional
The Dubs I take are maximim, your Dubs are minimal
The relevance in that line was unnecessary
I spit these words in ya face, its so unsanitary

I witness the simplicity in humanity
Writing the obituary to my sanity
Hella zoned out, I'm my own world
Can't put ya hands on it, stuck between my curls

No comments:

Post a Comment