Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Morning Drive (Freestyle)

Fresh outta writer's block, get with this.
Took the blue pill, so I'm on my MatrixxCity shit
I'm sofa king nasty. Catch me humpin on ya love seat
Stay evading hoes though, won't catch me on jump street

Bun B. Underground King, watch the throne.
Sorry Jay, took ya blueprint, but it sets the tone
For these words that I spit. Open ya mouth. Take it in
Here's a needle, take a hit. Put it on paper, take a pen.

See, I know some Debbie Downers, bitches stay pissin me off
Always tryna blow my high, I was just bout to take off
See my Dub's be my stimulants, and my L's be my depressants
They both bring me down to life, I call that my Evanessence

What's ya preference? what's ya deal?
Is this the time when shit just got real?
You seeing me shooting down my clocks?
Well I guess I got time to kill

Is that how I feel? Whatchu think?
I'm on the edge, I'm on the brink!
Getitn a lot off my chest!
Thrown it all but the kitchen sink!

No I'm no rapper, I aint the GOAT
But I'm the Pig, cuz I'm goin HAM
Most of these cats imitators & frauds
Guess they goin Tofu or Spam

See I write this on my BB, that's what Drizzy taught me
Take these chicks down, & make em wet the bed is what Breezy taught me
Yeezy taught me to survive in the Coldest Winter
Khaled taught me to be nothin but a winner

Now well damn, I guess I did it
Right on the nose, I guess I hit it
I shouldn't go? When should I end it?
Til they all go away? I got em! Good riddens!

I'm just kidding. Just some jokes
Oversea lames. A bunch of blokes
Aint hard to bag em. Nothin but totes
She land on my dick, get different strokes!

Different pokes! Different pumps
The cards are all out, picked out a trump
Trust me, I'm just clownin around
I should put on face paint, and start to krump

Think I'm done, you getting tired
You gunna miss me, I know I'm admired
Chuck a deuce to all of my friends
And this is how this morning drive ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment