Thursday, October 28, 2010

Skateboard Flow

Lined up in all white, pure cocaine
Words I say can blow ya mind, Kurt Cobain
Let the needle hit the record, hear that pain
The flow hits you like good sex, say my name!
Orgasmic, Without it, its tragic
Good music's been stabbed, but we gots to have it
We gots to grab it, grasp it!
Fancy words make life lavish
Sewn into my article of writing
There is no fighting what you liking
Your true feelings are hiding
Am I laughing or crying
The Art form is dying
Our culture rising? You LYING!!
We are trying to rise from the depths
In a world everyone refuses to be helped
Pride reached the sky, rich is seen as wealth
Cut throat beings are a hazard to our health
Pretty girls seen as objects.
Morals n values are in neglect
Kiss the world goodbye, we've lost all respect
No yellow brick road, blood covered the trek
Fuck Tricks love treats
Hate a starving ass girl, love a girl that can eat
Fuck Gs love Gents
Love one with goals, Hate one who can't pay rent
Always in the club bottle popping
Ya check is wasted, your self stock is dropping
Last lines are Gibberish, RLes flow
Time is running out, so I guess I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment