Monday, April 12, 2010

Just For Fun

At work today, I was thinking to myself... why do producers have their name on the song before the song begans. Ex. David Banner (david david david david david David Banner), (j,j,j,j,j,j,j J.R.) J.R. Rotem, (auhh) The Runners, (it's a Nitti Beat) Nitti, (jahlil beats, holla at me) Jahlil. As I thought about it more, wouldn't be funny if a producer came out and said his name was Killa Nigga.?

Then I though, what if he produced a song called that "Killa Nigga" with Drake, Lil Wayne (from jail) and Kanye West.? and the verses went a little something like this......

"Killa Nigga" Drake ft. Lil Wayne and Kanye West


(Drake)
Uhh, dreamin like a picture
verses are the frames, don't you see color scriptures
never had a nightmare, fresher than box smell coming with the white Air's
always reppin' where I'm from, Toronto with YM, my money never feeling col'd
take time just count it, booking shows like I was a bank field accountant
don't worry why I push back my album three times
haters so mad, it should be called "Thank Me When I Die"
doing so much, can't even break hearts no more
why would I try to, they got their knees on the floor
praying to God, wondering if I could get any bigger
Hip Hop is full of black men, all I do is kill niggas


(Lil Wayne)
ok, set up the dinner plate, it's feast
young Hannibal, I eat niggas.... pussy feast
i smell ya niggas from way over there
why does money burn but yall don't see flares
went from fireman to lil young money tunechi
rule swagger number 1, don't give a fuck no matter who say
she say, ain't nobody ever act friendly
until the money comes, then you see who act concurrently
but currency ain't the only thing concurrently
my body feel up but my soul is soaringly
(laugh) ain't it funny how the world turns
I got respect but it's not the only thing I'mma earn
on my money check it has commas, period. but ain't no sentence
people still feel my bars even in prison
but I'm doing fine. Great, place your bet
If Cash Money the back, then YM is the neck
straggle yall slow, death comes quicker
but it ain't comming for me so I'ma kill niggas


(Kanye West)
I never ever wanted to be pressured just to do something tempting
Jay never cheated on B but she always had resentment
feeling like my B'day but only my girl is naked
treat her like the critics "just shut up bitch, take it"
have you ever notice Kanye stunting so major?
men acting like the Bulls, women wet like the Lakers
take yourself a chill pill homie, you ain't fucking my chick
haters still kissing my ass, so you know they still talking shit
last time I went hard I lost two of my best loves
then drop 808's and Heartbreak, still didn't get no hugs
but that's ok, I'm still working on Good Ass Job
I'm the manager, CEO is just a snob
But all yall niggas got a prob, solution yall ain't seen it
I just kill yall niggas, rest in pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment