Monday, October 19, 2009

The Reconstruction

When the year started heartbreak blindsided me
Then denial and hope came n collided with me
Then I went fuck it. It's so done
Forget a 2nd try, she wasn't the one
Then I went heartless, lost emotion
New girls couldn't even get my devotion
To even start some type of connection
This eventually led to their rejection
But Music is my 5 star chick
She stay by my side, she my ride or die bitch
She never cheated on me, take away all the sorrows
Go 2 sleep, then wake 2 see her tomorrow
But suddenly I started feelin warm again
My head is goin "I think I wanna girlfriend"
Cuz the top seems to get lonely
N I want more than sex, I need a homey
Sometimes I feel like I deserve it
But it the end, it might not be worth it
Cuz some chicks don't kno what to do
When a good dude appears. Too good to be true
That they wanna be with you
Past filled wit bad stories, is this page a new?
But soon enough you just wait 4 us to go rotten
Then we get sick of it and our feelings become forgotten
Damn...Will I ever find that next one?
My crown jewel? That rising sun?
That co-captain of my winning team?
Only time will tell, but for now I can only dream

No comments:

Post a Comment